The Echo 125 pads use a perforated neoprene with a durable Cordura and Duratex outer layer and comfortable air plush inner lining. To protect your knees from impact we use SAS-TEC, soft and flexible Visoelastic foam for superior comfort but also extreme impact absorption. The shin section uses a hard plastic shield with a soft dual layer foam backing. This year we also added Sharkskin neoprene on the inside of the pad, acting as a gripper to keep the pad from slipping when wet. To protect your ankles from impact we use EVA foam padding and polyamide hard shields. The ankle section is is adjustable thanks to it’s velcro tabs, or can be fully removed if desired. The Echo 125 pads also feature redesigned adjustable straps for a perfect fit.
Breathable perforated neoprene with Cordura and Duratex outer layer, with air plush lining.
SAS-TEC, soft and flexible Viscoelastic foam with extreme impact absorption properties.
• Combo design with full shin protection
• Tough and durable Cordura and Duratex outer fabric
• Sharkskin neoprene gripper to prevent pad slip
• Articulated whip pads
• Extra side impact padding
• Adjustable ankle pad for improved fitting
• Fully removable ankle section